Toronto Raptors, teamdrawstringbag.com, Custom NBA Drawstring Bags Wholesale

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #49460 by WilliamR
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope said he got a glimpse of Davis' old self when he started the second quarter off with Dorian Finney-Smith guarding him on the left block and spun right around him to get to the rim. Portland Trail Blazers

“I’m not objective certainly, but he’s having an historical year,” Tim Connelly, the Nuggets’ president of basketball operations, told USA TODAY Sports. “I’ve never seen a more difficult player to guard. He’s the best passer in the NBA. He has an ability to step out and consistently make 3s. He’s got 15 moves in the post. You never know what he’s going to pull out.”

File Attachment:

There is not much to consider with Jordan Clarkson today. Donovan Mitchell is likely out through the weekend, and Mike Conley has been ruled out with a sore hamstring. This should give Clarkson the opportunity to approach 20 field-goal attempts. Sacramento has the worst defensive efficiency in the league, and targeting them all season has been a savvy strategy. Even though the Jazz lost both games in a home-and-home series with the Timberwolves, they are still favored by 8.5 points on the road against the Kings tonight. Joe Ingles and Rudy Gobert are also borderline core plays.

The threesome joined forces in two season-opening wins, then just two more times before having gotten back together for 11 of the last 13 contests. Los Angeles Lakers

teamdrawstringbag.com
Custom NBA Drawstring Bags Wholesale

What do you see when you watch these Boston Celtics? If you stare at them long enough they’re likely to morph into something completely different. 

As long as they stay in the Top 6, they'll make the playoffs outright, but the current No. 7 seeded Miami Heat are right behind the Hawks and Celtics at the moment, just 1.5 games back of the Knicks. Utah Jazz

"I am on my way to Los Angeles to be with his mother and his brother to help wherever I can. This will be a difficult period for all those who know and love Terrence, and I would ask that everyone take a moment tonight to say a prayer for Terrence and his family. May he rest in peace." Toronto Raptors

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds